A set of network connectors of the European standard Neotech NC-P312 / P303 Cryo Rhodium with cryogenic processed contacts from ultra-pure monocrystalline copper UP-OCC with a rhodium coating. The connectors are supplied with removable plastic adapters for reliable fixing of cables of different diameters: up to 11.0 mm, 14.0 mm, 17.0 mm and 24.0 mm.
Features and Benefits:
• UP-OCC copper-plated contacts with rhodium plated
• Cryogenic contact processing
• Thermoplastic body
• Replaceable plastic adapters for cables with a diameter: up to 11.0 mm, 14.0 mm, 17.0 mm, 24.0 mm
• Maximum cable conductor diameter: up to 5.5 mm
• International certification according to VDE, UL, CE standards.
Due to these characteristics, network cables with Neotech NC-P312 / P303 Cryo Rhodium connectors transmit the dynamics well and correctly build the sound picture, they have an excellent resolution at high frequencies and precise localization of sources.