Finalé F-168 Stereo Tube Integrated Amplifier
- 8W + 8W Rms @ 8 Ohms
- Push Pull Pentode Auto bias Class AB
- Powered by one quad of 6BM8/ECL82 Tubes
- A.D.F.S Technology (Automatic Differential Feedbacks System) – By applying positive and negative feedbacks together same time, to maintain the best control and stability, while having minimum phase and sound shift for the most realistic sound playbacks. This is perhaps the most advance design of its kind on the entire market!
- 14″W X 9″D X 7″H Approximately
- EDCOR (USA) Output Transformers 6 Ohms (8 Ohms available on request / Free)
- Custom EDCOR proprietary power transformer (Way over-sized)
- Voltage Doubler Power Supply Design
- Mundorf Evo Standard Coupling Caps
- Standard 3 Inputs (New 2015) with high quality selector switch with metal body and shaft.
- High quality RCA Inputs ( 3 Inputs)
- High quality plastic binding post 6 or 8 Ohms
- High quality ceramic socket
- High quality copper wires for signal path
- Finished in True-North White
- BRAND NAME PARTS: Including, or : Nichicon / Panasonic / Rubycon / Dale / Vishay / Yageo / Elna /United Chemi-Con / Murata / TDK / Caddock / Ohmite / Orange Drop …etc All tested, authentic purchased from North American authorized re-sellers.
Remember the sound of the playback of the big old TV or tube receivers in the past — when the kick-drums of the live band on TV shows sounded realistic, full and really kicking? A lot of those systems were powered by 6BM8/ECL82 tubes – a tube that has both a preamp and power tube section in one envelope. We always liked this tube, not just for the memories and nostalgia, but also because it produces a good stereophonic sound.
We use this integrated-amplifier-in-a-tube to power the F-168. The tube is placed in an automatic differential feedback system circuit — to maintain the best control and stability, while having minimum phase and sound shift — for the most realistic sound playback.
Although this is one of our least expensive amplifiers, rest assured that you are purchasing an innovative, well-designed circuit — never heard in the past nor seen on the market! We bring the same attitude of innovation and striving for excellence to all the products we build — from our entry-level to our high-end models.
Now, take the leap, and get a sip of the high end tube sound with this F-168.
Looks entry-level… and simple – but high-end enough to be the sole amp of your system.
(Depends how well the end user put the system together)