45RS-R Single Ended Triode Mono Amplifiers
- Parallel 45 Tubes per Channel – 4W minimum
- Full suit of Hashimoto transformers (Starting 2017)
- Dual Hashimoto Choke transformers – One supply the operation and one supply the tubes), following its dedicated dual high quality Mundorf M-Lytic Ecaps
- Hashimoto 45/2A3 power transformer (The best kind power transformer for the 2A3 application currently, and it makes a substantial improvements on the AC heated 45/2A3 applications, it’s not just quieter, but it sounds better!)
- Chassis size : 18″ W x 12″ D x 2″ H PER BLOCK
- Rectified/Voiced by Mullard GZ32/EML 274B (5AR4/5V4/5U4 …etc all can be used)
- Goodies – Cardas RCA / Binding Post 0-4-8-16 (or Furutech Carbon Fibre Binding Post 0-8 Ohms), Mundorf Silver in Oil Caps, Furutech Rhodium IEC…etc. Whichever high end parts work to your ears!
- Pure Copper Chassis (Addional 1,000€), finished in a semi-gloss lacquer for a rich and elegant presentation. The copper material is much heavier than its aluminum counterpart as well a good conductive material for electric (there are reasons why your experienced audiophiler say its a sweet thing!), and expensive to source and fabricate. It requires a week of dip, clean and polish right here in Toronto, before it can send off to our clear-coat facility with lint free gloves handling at all time. The time, labour, and going to four different shops easily jack up the value of these copper chassis north of $2K.
- Pricing INCLUDING 3″ Foam Vault/Triple Layer Carton Box/Wood-crate Shipping Arrangement. 100 lbs+
TRIODE LAB 45RS